April 2004 May 2004
|January 2002||February 2002||March 2002||April 2002||May 2002|
|June 2002||July 2002||August 2002||September 2002||October 2002|
|November 2002||December 2002||January 2003||February 2003||March 2003|
|April 2003||May 2003||June 2003||July 2003||August 2003|
|September 2003||October 2003||November 2003||December 2003||January 2004|
|February 2004||March 2004|
What do you get when you cross Mr. T with the Hegelian Dialectic? My short-lived attempt at doing a regular web-feature.
|episode1: Mr. T vs. Ayn Rand||episode4: Mr. T vs. Jean Paul Sartre Part III|
|episode2: Mr. T vs. Jean Paul Sartre||episode5: Mr. T and Sgt. Rock Kick the Crap Out of Holocaust Revisionism|
|episode3: Mr. T vs. Jean Paul Sartre Part II||episode6: Mr. T vs. the World Trade Organization, a Greek Tragedy in One Act|
Back in the day (1992-93), when I had my first email account I spent alot of my time online posting random insane rants to alt.smoulderingdogzone and alt.slack under the nom de plume of Saint Morphine. Then I got a real job and couldn't do shit like that anymore. Thanks to Google's Usenet Archives I'm now able to present to you the best of this insanity. Now with new lemon-fresh-scent hyperlinks!
|Liquid Gummi-Bear I.V. Drip||Re: Dinosaur Controversy||Re: Too bad Elvis|
|Three-Way Revelation 2:16||Watch TV Tonight!||Barney is a Purple Herring|
|Cats. Mmm, mmm, Good||God's brain: Apologies||Re: Who is Barney?|
|New Kid's Show Idea||Re: The many teeth of "God"||The Alien Fish-Men/Papal/Knights of Malta Conspiracy|
|The Ultimate Secret||The Divine Elvis||Barney Got Back!|
- Lynda E. Rucker is a good friend and a damn good writer to boot. Visit her site so you can say you knew who she was before she got famous.
- Nightmare Town is the site for Lynda's husband Derek, also a good friend. In it he reviews film, books, and music from the dark side of the street. Check him out the next time you hate the world and want a movie or book to match your mood.
- My buddy MiK is the host for SLN, and has two websites of his own - Lack of Talent, his fu'd up indie music projects, and his Livejournal, Fist of Khonshu. He is also the inventor of the phrase "JESUS H. TITS PALOMINO!"
- Patrick and Heather's website. Patrick is a member of my old Jersey crew and a refined gastronome of monkey brains. He and his Better Half have very cute cats too.
- Bonnie Burton's Grrl. Bonnie is an honest to God blogging celebrity and was kind enough to give SLN a boost in its infancy, when I was able to identify the artist of a psych textbook she picked up on Ebay. The interweb is indeed a mysterious and wond'rous thing.
This website is the sole responsibility of and all original material is copyright © 1992-2017 to cleetus_x. Please don't bite my shit without giving props. Send all complaints, lawsuits, hatemail, virii, cookies, dead animals, dirty underwear, naked pictures, and other tokens of love.